WORK LIKE A PRO
The Vortex Front Head Lift Stand is the perfect, strong lightweight workhorse for all of your front-end lifting needs.
Vortex’s Front Head Lift Stand includes 5 pins that make it compatible with any bike right out of the box. Dual bearing wheels and thick powder-coated tubing reduce flex.
Bar-none the best budget Motorcycle stand on the market! If you’re looking for absolute quality at an affordable price point, the Vortex Front Head Lift Stand is the lift for you.
- Embossed logo plates.
- Enables forks to be removed.
- Includes five different pins.
- Dual sealed bearing wheels.
- Thick powder-coated tubing reduces flex.
- Oversized 4.25” quad wheels.
- Heavy-duty steel tube design.
- Breaks down for easy storage and transport.
- The pivot angle allows for easy lifting.
- Plastic glide plates help protect tubing.
- Includes 5 pins to fit most applications: 13mm, 15mm, 16.5mm, 17mm, and 18mm
- Additional steering stem pins are available (sold separately)
- Weight: 7.45 Lbs.
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.00 x 16.50 x 5.00 Inches
- Available Colors: Black
- Type: Motorcycle Stand
- Brand: Vortex
- Manufacturers Part Number: ST943
Why these Stands are Yammie Approved:
✓ Rigid Construction! Heavy gauge steel tubing adds stability for working on your bike.
✓ It’s Built to Last! Made with highly durable materials to offer premium quality for exceptional wear resistance.
✓ Great Functionality! Includes the five most common pins to fit almost any sportbike on the market.
✓ Great Stability! Provided by quad bearing wheels for super smooth, super stable, easy lifting motion.