Are you looking for an exceptional pair of motorcycle Jeans?
The Club Sport Motorcycle Jeans by 4SR deliver a sporty Kevlar-infused pair of jeans that are properly fitted to maximize comfort and keep that sharp sports style and feel!
4SR refused to compromise on the construction or quality of materials used to craft these jeans. What’s more, the Club Sport Jeans have been created with an emphasis on safety, comfort, and a unique look using 4SR’s experience in World Superbikes technology, to ensure they work in the same way the 4SR racing leathers do.
By combining exceptional comfort and feel in the knees using flexible panels, with high-level protection elastic Kevlar by DuPont, the Club Sport Jeans offer unmatched comfort and mobility while riding your motorcycle.
They are also available in a longer version with pant legs that are 4 inches longer.
Superior Design & Functionality
- The 4SR Club Sport Jeans have ventilation that is strategically placed on the upper thighs, right next to the side pockets. The location of the ventilation on the upper thigh reduces the risk of injury from the zip for the wearer. For added safety, the vent is also covered with Kevlar, for extra protection.
- Like any other garment produced at 4SR, the Club Sport Jeans are equipped with quality knee protectors, which are of course to the highest level 2 T + certification, and the ergonomic 3D shape of the protector not only protects the knee but also the shin.
- 4SR Jeans are still the only Kevlar jeans on the market that have a patented AFS - Armor Fixation System that fixes the guards in the right place to meet the highest standard requirements.
- How does the 4SR AFS work? The trousers have a loose elastic stocking that holds the knee and shin protector in place and is independent of the top layer of material. So, you still have the protector in the right place, while enjoying the freedom and movement of safe Kevlar
- Additionally, you can adjust the protector up and down to position them exactly where you feel most comfortable according to your height.
- 14-ounce blue denim.
- Reinforced with DuPont Kevlar fiber on the knees and hips.
- High-quality Safe Tech knee protectors that are EN 1621-1: 2012 LEVEL 2 T+ certified, and adjustable to fit your height.
- The protectors are fixed in our patented pocket.
- Includes memory Viscofoam protectors on the hips.
- The anatomical design of knees with flexible panels both above the knees and on the back area of the knees is covered with Kevlar fiber by DuPont for extra protection.
- Ventilation on the upper thighs.
- A magnetic side pocket.
- 4SR motorcycle jeans can be also equipped with certified hip protectors Sas-Tec
- zipper for connection with 4SR jackets.
- Textile bag packaging.
- Material: Denim
- Color: Blue
- Available Sizes: 38 / 38 Long / 40 / 40 Long / 42 / 42 Long / 44 / 44 Long / 46 / 46 Long / 48 / 48 Long / 50 / 50 Long
- Brand: 4SR
- Style: Reinforced Motorcycle Jeans
Why Choose 4SR Jeans?
4SR is a Czech-based company that prides itself on producing gear that is of the highest quality. 4SR custom designs each product according to the culture of road racing and street riding by working closely with professional racers and sponsored riders.
- Wash using a soft sponge and warm soapy water.
- Dry and ventilate after every ride by promptly removing dirt and insect debris.
- Dry the garment away from heat sources and in a ventilated area.
- Treat garment with impregnation spray.
Why these Jeans are Yammie Approved:
✓ Race-Proven Design! Thanks to a design crafted from the culture of road racing and street riding with direct input from professional racers and sponsored riders.
✓ More Comfort! With a ventilated, unrestricted, ergonomic shape to ensure better comfort for your legs.
✓ Maximum Protection! Unlike typical motorcycle Jeans, the patented 4SR Motorcycle jeans protect the knees and shins with a fixed protector that stays in place. A technology not found in other motorcycle jeans on the market!
✓ They’re Loaded with Features! Like reinforced DuPont Kevlar fiber on the knees and hips, memory Viscofoam protectors on the hips, ventilated upper thighs, a magnetic side pocket, zipper connection for use with 4SR jackets, and fixed EN 1621-1: 2012 LEVEL 2 T+ certified protectors that are adjustable to fit your height.