DESIGNED WITHOUT COMPROMISE!
Are you looking for the ultimate motorcycle racing gloves?
The Stingray Race Spec Racing Gloves by 4SR deliver a gauntlet-style, full leather sport glove designed for racing use.
4SR refused to compromise on the construction or quality of materials used to craft these gloves. What’s more, the Stingray Race Spec gloves have been created with an emphasis on safety and maximum flexibility.
By combining exceptional comfort and feel in the fingers with high-level protection the Stingray Race Spec offers an unmatched combination of quality, comfort, and price.
Superior Design & Functionality
- The fingers controlling the levers have flexible panels built-in at the joint, which do not resist bending and thus enable sensitive touch control of the brakes and clutch. This reduces pressure on the tendons and minimizes the risk of cramps.
- The entire glove is anatomically pre-closed for better grip on the handlebars. For maximum comfort, external stitching is used. The edge of the hand is sturdy, equipped with an Antishock system made of Viscofoam material with a memory effect. Because the pinky finger is impacted in the vast majority of falls, it is conjoined to the ring finger to increase its protection.
- Kevlar fibers and actual stingray skins are also used in the palm for better abrasion resistance and are backed by additional Viscofoam memory foam to protect the shuttle bone. The skeleton of the palm, including the fingers, is made of very fine Pittards Leather, which is 2x more durable than kangaroo leather.
- Full leather designed for racing use.
- The palm and shuttle bone protectors are made of 100% stingray skin.
- It contains a flexible panel to reduce pressure on the joints.
- Ergonomically shaped palm and fingers for better grip on the handlebars.
- External stitching for guaranteed driving comfort.
- A conjoined pinky and ring finger reduces the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
- Plastic protectors on joints and finger joints for greater safety.
- Anti-shock system made of clever Viscofoam on the wrist, joints, ridge, and finger joints ensures the distribution of energy during a fall and its subsequent mitigation.
- Inner lining made of DuPont Kevlar.
- CE-rated according to EU Regulation 2016/425 of the European Parliament and the Council.
- Material: Full Leather
- Color: Gray
- Available Sizes: S / M / L / XL / 2XL
- Brand: 4SR
- Style: Racing
Why Choose a 4SR Race Glove?
4SR is a Czech-based company that prides itself on producing gear that is of the highest quality. 4SR custom designs each product according to the culture of road racing and street riding by working closely with professional racers and sponsored riders.
Recommended Glove Maintenance:
- Treat your leather gloves with leather balm.
- Dry and ventilate gloves after every ride by promptly removing dirt and insect debris using a soft sponge and warm soap water.
- Dry the garment away from heat sources and in a ventilated area.
Why these Gloves are Yammie Approved:
✓ Race Proven Design! Thanks to a design crafted from to the culture of road racing and street riding with direct input from professional racers and sponsored riders.
✓ Maximum Protection! With features like a conjoined ring and little fingers that help protect your pinky in a crash situation and Viscofoam-infused leather used to cover the Velcro tunnel strap closure to prevent it from being damaged in a slide.
✓ Stingray Skin! These gloves come with actual stingray skin built into them, offering the consistency of heavy sandpaper with larger lumps of grit embedded in it for improved abrasion resistance and injury prevention.
✓ They’re Weightless! The supple leather and carbon fiber goodness on these stingray gloves allow for easy manipulation of buttons and controls on the handlebars and an ultra-lightweight gauntlet.
✓ Value for Money! Thanks to the combination of high-quality materials and features found at a price point unmatched for this level of race glove.