BUILT FOR RIDING - DESIGNED FOR REAL LIFE!
Are you looking for a short-cut motorcycle riding shoe with a subtle, clean design?
The Centre Shoes by Alpinestars delivers a shoe to mimic your everyday style as much as possible - while doing the important job of protecting you as you ride. Offering a high level of comfort and dialed-in fit with armored discs and an internal toe box and heel for protection.
Why settle for a regular short-cut shoe when riding?
Incorporating microfiber for excellent levels of breathability, comfort, and durability, the Centre Riding Shoe sets a new benchmark in road riding footwear, offering optimized levels of performance and a uniquely aggressive design. The upper is constructed from a lightweight microfiber, while the sole design keeps your foot solid on the asphalt. Laces let you cinch the Centre Shoes to a personalized fit, and the internal toe box and heel counter provide structure and protection.
If you’re in the market for a lightweight, well-constructed motorcycle shoe that’s styled to look like and feel like one of your everyday shoes - then you need to check out the Centre Shoes by Alpinestars.
- Casual riding shoe inspired by automotive technology and optimized for motorcycling
- The main upper material is a soft, lightweight, durable, and abrasion-resistant microfiber
- Lateral and medial TPU double-density ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by foam padding
- Secure and convenient closure with adjustable fit featuring a lacing closure system combined with welded eyelet reinforcements
- External TPU heel stabilizer ensures additional support
- Full mesh lining with anti-slip micro suede reinforcement on the heel area keeps the foot located while riding
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection are layered under the upper
- Tongue and collar padding provide high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with mesh lining on top
- New and extremely lightweight sole design with Alpinestars exclusive non-slip for more grip, excellent absorption, and an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity
- Hidden PU foam midsole offers increased cushioning
- CE certified to EN 13634:2017
- Material: Microfiber
- Color: Black
- Available Sizes: 6 / 7 / 7.5 / 8 / 8.5 / 9.0 / 9.5 / 10 / 10.5 / 11 / 11.5 / 12 / 12.5 / 13 / 13.5 / 14
- Brand: Alpinestars
- Style: Reinforced Motorcycle Shoes
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
These run in line with most commonly worn regular shoes. Do not size up or down from the size you normally wear.
Why Choose Alpinestars?
Since 1963, the Alpinestars brand has embodied excellence in design, performance, and innovation.
Commitment to innovation has led Alpinestars to become the world-leading manufacturer of professional motorsport racing products, motorcycling airbag protection, high-performance apparel, technical footwear, and helmets.
Alpinestars understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions, and their involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, MotoGP, World SBK, AMA Supercross and Motocross, MXGP, Dakar, and more has led to the creation of the most advanced technical equipment for the racing world’s top athletes.
Why these Shoes are Yammie Approved:
✓ More Comfort! With a lightweight and well-constructed shoe that will keep you protected and ensure better comfort - right out of the box!
✓ CE Certified! Beneath all that style is proper foot protection. A reinforced heel, reinforced toe box, and hell, along with lightweight, durable, and abrasion-resistant microfiber provide protection, durability, sturdiness, and CE EN 13634:2017 certification.
✓ Unmatched Looks! The attention to detail and stylized lines are guaranteed to turn some heads on and off your bike with the look and feel of your everyday shoes while offering the protection of motorcycle-ready urban footwear.
✓ They’re Loaded with Features! Like an adjustable fit lace closure system combined with welded eyelet reinforcements, external TPU heel stabilizer for support, anti-slip micro suede reinforcement on the heel area, tongue and collar padding to provide high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep, replaceable anatomical EVA footbed, and hidden PU foam midsoles that offer increased cushioning.