BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE!
Are you looking for an entry-level full height sport boot that’s CE level 2 certified and comes loaded with features?
The SMX S Boots by Alpinestars delivers a boot that’s infused with racing DNA - so you can carve those canyons for longer - and in more comfort.
Borrowing heavily from the SMX-6, yet lighter on their feet, the SMX-S Boots are a stripped-down street version of the perennially popular sport boot. Retained are the replaceable TPU sliders and the race-derived TPU shin plate, but eighty-sixed are the bio-mechanical ankle apparatus in favor of more comfortable TPR - making the SMX-S ideal for street riders seeking simplicity and all-day wear-ability.
With a durable microfiber upper for comfort and fit and incorporating a host of advanced protective features, inside and out, the SMX-S Boot features an ergonomic forefoot shaping, a breathable lining and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for optimized levels of support and performance.
- Durable microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility and comfort
- Ergonomic last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control
- TPU shin plate protector is race-derived for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Lateral TPR-injected ankle support construction offers optimized levels of protection and stability
- TPU double-density ankle protectors are layered under the upper in both lateral and medial sides
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features easy no-screw fixing concept
- Shift pad made from TPU incorporates technical texture for protection and grip
- Medial side entry opening and closing system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide VELCRO® brand closure
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- Dual compound removable anatomic foot bed includes EVA and Lycra
- Compound rubber sole
- Material: Leather / Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) / Microfiber / Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) / Suede
- Available Colors: Black / Black/White
- Available Sizes: 6 / 7 / 7.5 / 8 / 8.5 / 9.0 / 9.5 / 10 / 10.5 / 11 / 11.5 / 12 / 12.5 / 13 / 13.5 / 14
- Fit: Mid-Calf
- Brand: Alpinestars
- Riding Style: Adventure Touring / Dual-Sport / Street
- Weight: 5.0 lbs.
These run in-line with most commonly worn regular boots but are generous in the toe box and generous in the width.
Why Choose Alpinestars?
Since 1963, the Alpinestars brand has embodied excellence in design, performance, and innovation.
Commitment to innovation has led Alpinestars to become the world-leading manufacturer of professional motorsport racing products, motorcycling airbag protection, high-performance apparel, technical footwear, and helmets.
Alpinestars understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions, and their involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, MotoGP, World SBK, AMA Supercross and Motocross, MXGP, Dakar, and more has led to the creation of the most advanced technical equipment for the racing world’s top athletes.
Why these Boots are Yammie Approved:
✓ More Comfort! With innovative air vents at the ankle, heel and forefoot covered with a specially designed mesh to wick sweat away and allow your foot to breath, providing unmatched levels of rider comfort.
✓ Unmatched Looks! The attention to detail and aggressive lines are guaranteed to turn some heads on and off your bike.
✓ CE Certified! Beneath all that style is proper foot protection. A reinforced heel, reinforced toe box, TPU shin plate protector and TPR-injected ankle offers superior impact and abrasion resistance
✓ More Streamlined! Thanks to the elasticated bellows that go all the way up to the shin protector, making it more compact and streamlined.
✓ They’re Loaded with Features! Like a replaceable compound slider, new SMRX1 sole, and dual recess stitching.