A TRUE ‘NEXT LEVEL’ HELMET!
Are you looking for one of the best handmade helmets on the market for long oval head shapes? The Signet-X Helmet by Arai has you covered.
Arai is known for handcrafting the best helmets in the world, and the Signet-X helmet is no exception.
Boasting an all-new Peripherally Belted - Super Complex Laminate Construction (PB-ScLc) shell design delivers both performance and affordability, while incorporating the elegant new Variable Axis System (VAS) shield that allows a rounder shell shape and an easy-to-use changing system. The Signet-X comes standard with a VAS Max Vision face shield to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding. The VAS shield is smaller and lower than the previous design with adjustable air intake vents that provide improved sealing, which decreases road noise and water intrusion.
The Arai Signet X Motorcycle Helmet also features a chin curtain that helps to block air intrusion from the turbulent air underneath the helmet, as well as increases negative pressure to enhance the exhaust ventilation performance. The interior lining includes Arai's signature 5mm peel-away ear pocket padding and ear pocket recess to accommodate communicator speakers.
Thanks to its balanced length and slight additional width the Signet X series is the go-to helmet for riders with a rounder head shape.
Signet X helmets are purpose-built for the street and great for touring, sports touring, cruising, and commuting.
If you’re looking for a quieter, more comfortable, more adjustable helmet, with leaps forward in functionality, stability, and ventilation versus other helmets on the market – then check out the new feature-rich Signet-X Helmet from Arai.
- VAS (Variable Axis System) shield and side pods are exclusive to the Arai Signet-X Helmet.
- The dual function lever releases both the side pod and the face shield for quick and simple face shield removal.
- VAS shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open.
- VAS MAX Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons thanks to the included Pinlock insert.
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat.
- Cheek pads have the Emergency Release Tab feature.
- QVF & QVR upper ventilation ducts look familiar but offer more adjustment and better flow-through performance.
- PB -SCLC Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully positioned materials and lightweight resin.
- Includes clear Pinlock insert for all-season visibility.
- Round oval shell for head shapes with an even balance between length and width.
- Quick-release lever for side pod and face shield.
- Fully removable, anti-bacterial Eco-Pure liner.
- Water-repellent, ES chin cover increases exhaust from the mouth area while reducing wind noise.
- Compatible with VAS-V Pro Shade system.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and Snell standards.
- Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz.
- Brand: Arai
- DOT and Snell approved helmet certifications.
- Helmet Type: Full
- Snell-Approved: Yes
- DOT-Approved: Yes
- Snell Rating: Snell M2020
- Helmet Shield Included: Yes
- Vented: Yes
- Removable Lining: Yes
- Helmet Shield Color: Clear
- Helmet Liner Material: Eco-Pure
- Available Colors: White / Pearl Black / Diamond White / Diamond Black / Aluminum Silver / Black Frost / Florescent Yellow
- Available Sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL / 2XL
- Style: Touring / Sport Touring / Cruising / Commuting
No one pays more attention to the subtle variations and infinite possibilities of the human head shape than Arai. Why? Because it’s the secret to getting the best comfort and fit.
The Signet-X has Arai's LONG OVAL (LO) interior fit shape. Exclusively made for the North American market, the Signet-X is longer front-to-back and a more narrow side-to-side (as compared to Intermediate Oval).
VAS Shield System:
- Normally the shield mounting position must remain relatively high because a lower shield pivot will not allow the shield to open or close. The VAS (Variable Axis System) has a variable axis (moving pivot point). This allows shield opening and closing even with the 24mm lower shield mount position, compared to the RX-Q.
VAS Shield Latch System:
- VAS shield latch system captures and holds the shield closed more securely to help prevent unexpected opening. In addition to a de-mist position, the larger latch design allows for an intuitive and seamless operation of the shield.
- The new Peripherally Belted - Super Complex Laminate Construction shell design combines multiple materials and techniques created internally by Arai that deliver both performance and affordability.
Arai's Proprietary Liner:
- The fully removable interior liner system is made from odor-resistant material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin, as well as a softer liner material and adjustable temple padding to allow for a customized fit.
VAS V MV Shield:
- The VAS MAX Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding and comes standard with a clear anti-fog Pinlock insert.
Why these Helmets are Yammie Approved:
✓ Handmade to Perfection! Ride with the best, knowing that the name Arai has been synonymous with quality and protective technologies since the beginning of their days.
✓ More Adjustable! With an adjustable, fine-tunable comfort liner in the cheek pads and behind the ears, as well as adjustable vents.
✓ A Quieter Ride! Thanks to a new vent scheme with new style chimney vents and a closable cavity for a quieter helmet.
✓ Arai’s Proprietary Liner! The fully removable interior liner system is made from odor-resistant material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin, as well as a softer liner material and adjustable temple padding to allow for a customized fit.
✓ Get Superior Protection! With a well-made helmet manufactured with strict quality control to ensure conformance to the safety standards of all the markets around the world.
✓ Show off Your Style! With a unique design and graphics guaranteed to help you show off your personal style among the pack.