THE ROAD AWAITS!
The Bridgestone Battlax T31 Sport Touring Tires offer sport and sport-touring riders great wet weather grip and MSB technology that provides a planted, linear feel.
Enjoy the open road and do so with confidence! The T31 Sport Touring Tires are a great long-term choice for someone who wants the look of a sports tire but the longevity of a touring tire.
The T31 replaces the very successful T30 EVO as the next evolution in Bridgestone's long line of sport-touring tires. You'll get the best wet-weather performance without sacrificing handling in dry conditions or wear life. A newly developed tread pattern with deco groove is optimized to ensure confidence-inspiring wet weather performance with a bold look. Mono-Spiral Belt construction (MSB) provides a dynamic handling response with a light, linear feel and superb line holding ability.
- 3LC (dual compound) rear construction offers enhanced stability and improved traction.
- The front compound features improved silica dispersion resulting in more flex and better wet-weather performance.
- A higher sea/land ratio at shoulders improves water evacuation and rider confidence at lean.
- Mono-spiral belt construction (MSB) provides a dynamic handling response with a light, linear feel and superb line holding ability.
- Groove angles optimized to generate maximum camber thrust.
- Larger contact patch at all angles when compared to the T30 EVO.
- Deco grooves provide a bold, aggressive look.
- "GT" Spec is available in 4 sizes to suit heavy-weight motorcycles.
- This is the Front tire only.
Why these Tires are Yammie Approved:
✓ Reduced Slippage! Due to Bridgestone’s Ultimat Eye technology.
✓ Betting Riding! The new compound in the T31 adopts fine-particle silica to increase tire surface at the molecular level for improved grip even on slippery and wet surfaces.
✓ Enhanced Cornering! A high angle groove placement on the center tread helps to provide a better cornering and handling response.
✓ They Look Great! Thanks to an aggressive, sport-derived tread pattern for enhanced on-bike appearance.