A FUSION OF FIT AND FUNCTIONALITY
The Firstgear Kathmandu 2.0 Jacket was intelligently designed to protect you as you charge over the next horizon. With a waterproof yet breathable shell, it's tough enough for the Himalayas and cool enough for the Sahara. It's lightweight and comfortable with ample storage that allows for quick and easy access to what you need while keeping it dry on any journey.
- Constructed with 100% waterproof materials.
- Reflective panels at both the front and back of the jacket.
- Adjustable pockets allow fine-tuning of armor placement.
- Adjustable collar.
- Intake and exhaust zip vents in the shoulder and chest area regulate airflow and body temperature.
- Action back design.
- Ergonomic jacket to pant zipper interface.
- Front and rear cargo dry pockets.
- Two interior and two exterior chest pockets, two hand pockets, and a rear cargo pocket.
- Sympatex membrane for breathable waterproofing.
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 protection in the shoulders, elbow, and back.
- Additional foam padding in the shoulder and elbow.
- Internal construction and loops to accommodate the use of Firstgear heated gear.
- Two-way CNT8 YKK zipper gauntlet closure with garage.
- Interior drawstring waist.
- Hook-and-loop adjustments on the wrist, forearm, and biceps for a secure fit.
- Removable waterproof liner.
- Weight: 4.9 Lbs.
- C.E. approved protection armored system
- Material: Textile
- Available Colors: Grey/Black / Black
- Available Sizes: S / M / L / XL / XL TALL / 2XL / 2XL TALL / 3XL
- Brand: Firstgear
- Style: Street
Why these Jackets are Yammie Approved:
✓ Stay Dry! With a 100% waterproof and removable liner.
✓ Stay Safe! With removable armor that’s C.E. approved and reflective trim for nighttime visibility.
✓ It’s Built to Last! Made with the finest high-grade materials to offer premium quality for exceptional wear resistance.
✓ It’s Loaded with Extras! Like a YKK zipper gauntlet closure, magnetic collar closure, interior drawstring waist pull, and pass-through grommet to accommodate the use of heated gear.
✓ Peace of Mind! These jackets come with a one-year manufacturer’s limited warranty that protects against defects.