UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!
If you’re looking to maximize your stopping power, then you should check out the Galfer Wave Brake Rotors.
All Galfer rotors are laser cut from a proprietary high-carbon 420 virgin Stainless Steel that has been heat-treated and parallel diamond ground to ensure a perfect surface and to prevent warping. Galfer rotors are fully floating to ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel. The vented slots keep the brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over the entire surface of the pad. In wet weather riding conditions, the same vented slots help remove water from the rotor. These rotors require no additional spacers or hardware and bolt directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), and double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness, and heat treated to each specific application. KBA and TUV approved.
If you’re looking to seamlessly replaces your stock rotors with a longer-lasting, extremely predictable, and consistent rotor - with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation, and brake torque - then check out the Galfer Wave Brake Rotors!
- Drastically increase brake lever feel, modulation, and brake torque.
- Extremely predictable and consistent.
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions.
- 11.8" floating front rotor is a direct replacement for OEM.
- Constructed of non-recycled high carbon 420 stainless steel / 8 composite.
- Laser cut for precision and heat treatment.
- Parallel double disc ground to assure perfect parallel flatness.
- Heat treated to each specific application to prevent warping.
- CAD-CAM designed.
- Tested with a stress analysis program.
- KBA and TUV approved.
Compatible with the following:
- Harley Davidson XL 1200 L Sportster Low: 2008-2011
- Harley Davidson XL 1200 R Sportster: 2008-2013
- Harley Davidson XL 1200 Sportster Custom Anniversary: 2013
- Harley Davidson XL 1200C Sportster Custom: 2011-2018
- Harley Davidson XL 1200CA Sportster Custom: 2013-2016
- Harley Davidson XL 1200CB Sportster Custom: 2012-2017
- Harley Davidson XL 1200CP Sportster Custom: 2011-2016
- Harley Davidson XL 1200X Sportster Forty-Eight Anniversary: 2018
- Harley Davidson XL 1200XS Sportster Forty-Eight Special: 2018
- Harley Davidson XL Sportster R: 2008-2013
- Harley Davidson XL1200C Sportster Custom: 2008-2013, 2016-2018
- Harley Davidson XL883L Sporster Superlow: 2011-2018
- Harley Davidson XL883N Sportster Iron: 2011-2018
- Harley Davidson XL883R Sporster Roadster: 2011-2015
- Harley Davidson XLI 1200CX Sportster Roadster: 2016-2018
- Harley Davidson XLI 1200N Sportster Nightster: 2011-2012
- Harley Davidson XLI 1200NS Sportster Iron: 2018
- Harley Davidson XLI 1200NS Sportster Iron Low: 2011
- Harley Davidson XLI 1200T Sportster Superlow: 2014-2017
- Harley Davidson XLI 1200V Seventy-TWO: 2012-2016
- Harley Davidson XLI 1200X Sportster Forty-Eight: 2011-2018
- Harley Davidson XLI 1200XS Sportster Forty-Eight Special: 2018
- Harley Davidson XR1200 Sporster: 2008-2010
- Harley Davidson XR1200X Sporster: 2010-2013
Why these Rotors are Yammie Approved:
✓ Get a Custom Look! Thanks to an easy-to-install modification that enhances the look of your bike for a clean finish.
✓ They're Fully Floating! Allowing for excellent heat expansion and a better feel at the lever and the pedal. This ensures that operating temperatures are kept low as air is pulled onto the rotor.
✓ Better Heat Dissipation! Thanks to their extra surface area that allows more heat transfer to the surroundings. This allows the rotors to cool faster and make braking more effective.
✓ Super Fast Install! The typical installation time takes only a few minutes for DIYers.
✓ They're Quality Made! Feel good knowing that these rotors are manufactured using only the finest grade high-carbon 420 virgin Stainless Steel that has been heat treated and parallel diamond ground to ensure a perfect surface and to prevent warping.