UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!
K&N Air Filters are designed to achieve a virtually unrestricted air flow while maintaining filtration levels critical to engine life. The secret to their success lies in the unique characteristics of the filter medium which was originally developed by K&N all those years ago in the dust, sweat, and tears of desert motocross racing.
The high-flow cotton gauze air filter is washable, reusable, and built to last for the life of a motorcycle engine. K&N air filters consist of four to six sheets of cotton gauze layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This media is then pleated and oiled to enhance its filtering capabilities and overall performance. K&N Air Filters were created for an environment requiring maximum horsepower and enhanced acceleration in addition to protection from dirt and dust. The result is an air filter that allows dramatically more air into an engine, is washable and reusable, and will protect your engine for the life of your ride.
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and torque
- Pleated media provides a large filtration area offering long service intervals
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offer excellent filtration
- Application-specific base seal and sealing bead
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled, and ready to ride!
- Million-Mile Limited Warranty
Compatible with the following:
- Kawasaki Z900: 2017-2019
Kawasaki Z900 ABS: 2017-2022
- Kawasaki Z900 50th Anniversary Edition: 2022
Why these Air Filters are Yammie Approved:
✓ Get More Power! Thanks to the unrestricted air flow that also maintains filtration levels critical to engine life
✓ Fast Install! The typical installation time takes only a few minutes for DIYers.
✓ They Eliminate Contaminants! Thanks to multiple layers of woven cotton gauze.
✓ They’re Durable! Thanks to a washable, reusable, pre-oiled filter.
✓ They Give You Peace of Mind! Thanks to a Million-Mile Limited Warranty.