CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE!
Take your Ducati Monster 1200 to the next level of style with the Fender Eliminator Kit from New Rage Cycles.
Why settle for stock when you can give your ride a custom look!
The New Rage LED Fender Eliminator cleans up the back end of your bike with flush-mounted LED turn signals and a discrete plate mount that tucks underneath your tail. Polycarbonate lenses and 1mm super bright LEDs enhance the stealth look of this fender eliminator and the plug-and-play installation is a snap.
The NRC kit includes a sleek flush-mount LED replacement turn signals, CNC machined license plate mount bracket, and LED license plate light for a full LED replacement.
Comes with all necessary hardware to install, and OEM connectors to make for a simple bolt-on/plug-in fender eliminator.
Why Buy a Fender Eliminator Kit?
- The fender eliminator kit cleans up the rear of your bike with a creative design and all the hookups to keep it street legal and safe.
- They’re constructed from black powder-coated aluminum for durable reliability and a sleek, clean look.
- Turn signal lenses are CNC-machined from polycarbonate with extremely bright LED bulbs for crystal clear light.
- A Plug-and-play kit saves you time and effort, and provides all the necessary hardware and OEM connectors for a simple installation.
- Brightest LED turn signals in the market.
- Completely Plug & Play.
- Black powder textured finish for a professional look.
- Load equalizer included to stabilize and correct the flash.
- CNC machined polycarbonate lenses.
- CNC machined billet aluminum.
- Proudly “Made in the USA”
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Manufacturer: New Rage Cycles
- Type: Fender Eliminator Kit
- Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 4 inches
- Model Number: 1200-FE-17
Compatible with the following:
- Ducati Monster 1200 (2017-2021)
Why these Kits are Yammie Approved:
✓ Get a Custom Look! Thanks to an easy-to-install modification that enhances the look of your bike for a clean finish without modification.
✓ Super Fast Install! The typical installation time takes only about 30 minutes for DIYers.
✓ Plug and Play! All custom LED fender eliminator kits are full "plug and play." This means they use OEM connectors without the need for modification.
✓ Super Bright LED! Thanks to the long-life lithium batteries that power the unit completely standalone for more than a year.