MAXIMIZE YOUR RIDE!
If you’re looking for a motorcycle oil that will give your engine the best refinement with optimum purity and smooth operation - then the Motul 7100 4T Synthetic Engine Oil is the right choice for you!
Lessen your oil consumption and reduce internal friction with the catalytic converter safe Motul 7100 4T Synthetic Engine Oil. A 100% Synthetic, Ester-based motorcycle lubricant for high-performance bikes, sports bikes, street & road bikes, off-road bikes, trails, enduro, and trial-fitted bikes with 4-stroke engines.
All Motul oils are 100% synthetic motor oils that are great for optimum power and optimum protection. The ester-blended technology by Motul reduces internal engine friction, meets all bike manufacturers' specifications, and works well with wet clutches and catalytic converters.
Motul 7100 4T is formulated to meet the highest motorcycle manufacturer specifications in terms of JASO and API and designed to work with an integrated or non-integrated gearbox, wet or dry clutch, engines meeting Euro 2 or Euro 3 emission regulation, and fitted with exhaust gas after-treatment systems: catalytic converters, air injection into the exhaust pipe.
The Motul 7100 4T Synthetic Oil is excellent for stop-and-go city riding and offroad bikes, as it increases the gear shifting experience, making it an ideal oil for city traffic riding that requires more frequent gear shifting and high temperature riding due to an improved oil film resistance. It’s also formulated to meet the latest manufacturer standards in terms of consumption and fuel economy.
So, if you’re looking for a moto oil designed for the perfect synergy of less oil consumption, reduced internal friction, and extreme pressure performance for more power - then Motul 7100 synthetic is your best bet!
- 100% Synthetic.
- Recommended for all 4-stroke motorcycles with catalytic converters.
- JASO MA2 ensures optimum clutch performance at start-up, acceleration, and full speed.
- API SN provides improved high-temperature deposit protection for more stringent sludge control.
Types of Use:
- High-performance bikes, sports bikes, street & road bikes, trails, off-road bikes, enduro, and trial-fitted bikes.
- 4 stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, engines meeting Euro 2 or Euro 3.
- Emission regulation, fitted with exhaust gas after-treatment systems, catalytic converters, and air injection.
- Street bikes without catalytic converters, scooters, ATVs, and UTVs.
- API SN / SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG
- JASO MA2 under N° M033MOT117
Motul Protection Technology:
- Ester Technology: Utilizes a low traction coefficient Ester to minimize engine internal friction losses and improve performance.
- A synergy of Ester with anti-wear additives and improved shear resistance for improved gear protection.
- 100% Synthetic lubricant for improved oil film resistance at high temperatures and high revs.
- Optimized Phosphorus and Sulphur content (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters.
- Innovative anti-wear additives provide outstanding gearbox protection.
Why this Engine Oil is Yammie Approved:
✓ Your Bike Will Run Smoother! Thanks to the ester-blended technology, it gives you smoother shifting in the whole power band.
✓ Outstanding for High RPM Street Rides! This oil maintains viscosity, quiets valvetrain noise, and ensures confident, yet smooth shifts throughout its entire lifecycle - even in harsh conditions, high RPMs, and high temperatures.
✓ Great for High-Temperature Riding! Due to an improved oil film resistance.
✓ It Actually Changes Your Bike - For The Better! It seriously changes how your bike performs and feels. Everything is smoother with this oil in your engine, thanks to reduced internal friction, increased horsepower, fuel economy, and lessened oil consumption.