BUILT FOR BIKES
Introducing the world's first pressure washer designed and built purely for cleaning both bicycles and motorcycles!
The Muc-Off Motorcycle Pressure Washer Bundle is an all-in-one package that includes all you need to get your machine back to that factory fresh look, including various Muc-Off cleaning agents, combined with their pressure washer and dedicated lances, designed for cleaning motorcycles quickly and easily.
All you need is a power source and water supply and you'll be able to give your pride and joy the ultimate deep clean it deserves!
Our bearing and suspension-friendly Pressure Washer's so fun and easy to use, that you'll never want to put it down. Specifically designed to be safe for use on your bike, so you can get all the benefits of a thorough clean with far less effort!
- Includes custom waterproof dry bag to store pressure washer when not in use.
- The Snow Foam Lance creates a thick, dirt-destroying foam layer.
- Soft-touch finish to the lances and gun to prevent damage.
- Lightweight and compact, with a waterproof Dry Bag for easy storage and transport.
- Pressure Washer rated at 1015psi.
- 30 Liter Pressure Washer Dry Bag.
- 3x Cleaning Lances.
- Adjustable pressure lance for use on tires and other components that need higher pressure.
- Snow Foam Lance fits directly onto the top of your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Muc-Off Nano Gel Concentrate or 1L Snow Foam meaning no additional bottle is required to mix or dilute.
- 1L Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner.
- 1L Nano Tech Concentrate.
- Motorcycle Chain Cleaner.
- Motorcycle All-Weather Lube.
- Motorcycle Protectant.
- 2x Luxury Microfiber Cloths.
Important Note: Unit intended for use with cold water only. DO NOT use with hot water.
Included in the Kit:
- Pressure Washer
- Dry Bag
- Snow Foam Lance
- Motorcycle Lance
- Adjustable Lance
- 1-liter Moto Cleaner
- 1-liter Concentrate
- Moto Protect
- Chain Cleaner
- All-Weather Chain Lube
- Premium Microfiber Cloth.
- 1200W power input
- 68.9 bar pressure rated
- 100 bar max pressure
- 0.194 ft3/m flow
- 122° max water temperature
- Manufacturers Part Number: 20212US
- Brand: Muc-Off
- This unit is intended for use with cold water ONLY! Do NOT use hot water in this pressure washer.
- Operate the pressure washer at no more than the fluid pressure rated for the pressure washer.
- Never run the pressure washer without a water supply. Running the unit without a water supply will cause irreparable damage to the unit.
- Make sure that the water supply you use for the pressure washer is not dirty, sandy, and does not hold any corrosive chemical products. Using a dirty water supply will compromise the long life of the pressure washer.
- NEVER move the unit by pulling on the hose. Use the handle provided on the top of the unit.
Important Safety Tips:
- Never point the pressure nozzle at people or animals.
- Never drink alcohol or use drugs while operating the pressure washer.
- Never operate the pressure washer while standing in water.
- Never touch the electrical plug with wet hands.
- Never let electrical connections rest in water.
- Never operate the pressure washer without the water being turned on.
- Never use hot water with this pressure washer.
Important Safety Precautions
WARNING: When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using the product. Please keep all safety instructions.
- Do not operate the pressure washer when fatigued or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Risk of injection or injury – do not direct the water stream at people or animals.
- Do not allow children to operate the pressure washer at any time.
- To reduce the risk of injury, please take extra care when the pressure washer is used near children.
- Know how to stop the unit and reduce pressure immediately. Be completely familiar with the controls.
- Stay alert – always be aware of where you are directing the spray.
- Keep cleaning area clear of people.
- Keep a good footing and balance at all times – do not overreach or stand on an unstable surface.
- The work area should have adequate drainage to reduce the possibility of a fall due to slippery surfaces.
- Follow the maintenance instructions specified in this manual.
- To reduce the risk of electrocution, keep all connections dry and off the ground. Do not touch the plug with wet hands.
Why these Power Washers are Yammie Approved:
✓ Low-Pressure Snow Foam Lance! Prevents damage to delicate parts and turns the included Nano Tech Cleaner into a thick, snow foam for a deep clean.
✓ High-Pressure Motorcycle Lance! Gets off stubborn dirt and particles while still being safe for use on bearing and suspension parts.
✓ Great Functionality! Comes with a custom waterproof dry carrying bag to store the pressure washer when not in use.
✓ Protects Even After You’re Done! The included motorcycle protectant leaves a dry, non-sticky protective film that drives out excess water and prevents dirt adhesion.
✓ Safe to Use! With a fully biodegradable solution that’s safe on all surfaces.