The Nelson-Rigg Sierra Adventure Dry Saddlebags (27.53 Liters) let you carry more than 60 pounds of tools, clothes, and recovery gear across any terrain.
The metal buckles on the SE-3050 Deluxe Adventure Dry saddlebags make for easy opening and closing while still wearing gloves. The removable carry bags make loading and unloading not only a painless task but mean the soft panniers stay mounted to your trusty adventure bike.
- Universal fit.
- 100% waterproof.
- Seams that are electronically heat-welded.
- 53-liter capacity per saddlebag.
- Made from durable UV-coated 24oz Tarpaulin PVC.
- The watertight roll closure with quick-release buckles.
- Bag seals over the top or down the sides.
- The air purge valve makes for easy compression.
- Reflective webbing and external bungee storage system.
- Inner sleeve fits up to 15" laptops.
- Included quick-release buckles convert backpack into waterproof tail packs.
- The removable MOLLE panel is reversible with a waterproof document/map pocket.
- Backpack straps are 3-way adjustable and padded for comfort.
- Padded back panel with airflow system.
- A removable stiffener allows the bag to hold its shape when empty
- A firm internal backplate helps support the bag
- A replaceable pad helps protects bags from contact with the rack.
- Compression straps can also be used to mount dry roll bags
- Each bag securely mounts using 4 quick-release cam buckles and double pull webbing.
- The main compartment measures 15” L x 8” W x 14” H
- Comes with a Lifetime warranty.
Why these Packs are Yammie Approved:
✓ They Keep Your Stuff Dry! With a 100% waterproof product guaranteed to keep whatever you store dry.
✓ They Won’t Fade! Thanks to an industry-leading fabric that provides maximum UV protection against fading.
✓ Greater Functionality! Metal buckles make for easy access, while removable liners allow for easy clean-up.
✓ Universal Fit! No latch points are required to make for easy installation.
✓ Peace of Mind! Knowing that these bags come with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.