The Nelson-Rigg Trails End Tool Bag Set is a combination of a semi-rigid outer bag and a bonus Trails End Tool Roll. The Trails End Bag Set accommodates all the tools needed for the expected - and unexpected - maintenance and tuning needs for even the longest journey.
When it comes to packing, secure the tool roll inside the bigger main bag using the inner strap system. Or expand your total tool carrying capacity by packing the tool roll separately. Additional gear can be tethered to the full MOLLE panel that tops the entire lid of the main bag. Nelson Rigg did not overlook the small items either. Convenient zippered pockets organize fuses, jets, and sockets. Accessing all of this storage magic is made easier by the bright, hi-viz orange inner liner that adds contrast to make your tools more visible.
- Made with industry-leading “UltraMax” fabric construction.
- Maximum UV protection against fading.
- Includes Nelson Rigg Trails End Tool Roll.
- Elastic loops and mesh pockets under the lid for maximum storage.
- Internal self-fastening straps to hold tool roll and other items.
- MOLLE top panel to attach other accessories.
- Attaches using tension buckles and straps.
- Rigid construction.
- Contrasting hi-viz orange liner.
- Water-resistant zippers.
- Dimensions: 20” L x 8” W x 4” H.
- Tool roll dimensions unfolded: 17” L x 16” W.
- 10 Liters capacity.
- Tools are sold separately.
- Comes with a Lifetime warranty.
Why these Packs are Yammie Approved:
✓ Never Be Without Your Tools! With a pack capable of holding all of your tools, fuses, jets, and sockets.
✓ They Won’t Fade! Thanks to an industry-leading fabric that provides maximum UV protection against fading.
✓ Greater Functionality! With internal self-fastening straps to hold tool roll and other items.
✓ Peace of Mind! Knowing that these bags come with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.