- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High-tech shot peened, stress relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO Handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion.
- Clutch side knurling provides maximum grip traction
- Chemically applied graphics are scratch-and-peel resistant
- Plastic bar end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 1.4 lbs. (640g).
The EVO Handlebar is ProTaper's flagship unbraced handlebar. This design yields increased flex and impact absorption over conventional handlebars, offering the rider improved comfort and reduced fatigue without sacrificing strength. Using a premium 7000 series aluminum alloy construction and computer-profiled 4mm thick wall design, the EVO Handlebar is up to 25% lighter and 45% stronger than competing handlebars.
Width 800mm, Height 92mm, Rise 62mm, Clamp Area 217mm, Sweep 47mm, Control Area 180mm