BUILT FOR RACING
A quality chain is “the” link to a good riding experience.
The ProTaper Pro Series Forged 520 Racing Chain uses a newly developed manufacturing technique never-before-seen in the off-road market, by seamlessly integrating cold-forged pin collars into the outer chainplates. This exclusive design allows the outer chain plates to be slimmed, reducing weight while maintaining an ultra-high tensile strength. The result is a premium, lightweight racing chain with unparalleled strength and durability.
- Slim outer plates with cold-forged pin collars for high tensile strength (8,440 lbs.) and increased durability.
- Chromium carbide pins for reduced friction and improved impact load absorption.
- The specially developed gold color surface coating reduces corrosion and delivers a factory look.
- Perfectly matched to ProTaper RS Sprockets for maximum power output and extended chain & sprocket life.
- 8,440-pound tensile strength.
- Clip-style master link included.
- Recommended applications: 125cc-530cc
- Chain Size: 520
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: PT520MFZ4-120
- Type: RS-Ring Drive Chain
- Weight: 3.36 Lbs.
- Color Finish: Gold
Why these Chains are Yammie Approved:
✓ Outstanding Performance! With a racing chain that offers greater rigidity, smoother handling, reduced power loss, and quicker response.
✓ Increased Strength! The slim outer plates with cold-forged pin collars increase tensile strength and increased durability to 8,440 lbs.
✓ Value for Money! By boasting a much longer chain life at such a competitive price point, you’ll get way more bang for your buck.
✓ Anti-Corrosion! Thanks to double-barrier gold protection.