INSPIRED BY YOUR SNEAKERS!
Are you looking for a lightweight, well-constructed motorcycle shoe that’s styled to look like and feel a sneaker?
The G-Force H2O Riding Shoes by REV'IT! are a perfect combination of style and function, designed to meet the demands everyday riders. These shoes take inspiration from the high-performance world of MotoGP and WSBK and distill the racetrack style into a practical, everyday riding shoe.
REV'IT! has applied a range of materials to add protection, manage airflow, and enhance the overall look of the G-Force Shoes. The tough leather exterior of the shoe is designed to withstand the rigors of riding, while the injected ankle cups and thermoformed heel cups and toe caps provide an extra layer of protection for the rider's feet.
One of the standout features of these shoes is the track-inspired styling, which ensures a snug, low profile feeling when worn. This not only gives the rider a sleek, sporty look but also provides a secure fit for improved control of the bike. The OrthoLite X40 insole, which is included with the shoe, adds to the overall comfort of the shoe, and helps to keep the foot dry and cool during long rides.
If you’re in the market for the perfect balance of style, protection, and comfort in a high-performance riding shoe, then the G-Force H2O Riding Shoes are for you.
- Outer shell: Synthetic leather | synthetic suede leather | nylon ripstop | rubber
- Waterproofing: Hydratex®|Z-liner
- Composition: 75% polyurethane, 25% synthetic textile
- Lining: Mesh
- Protection: Injected ankle cup | thermoformed heel cup | thermoformed toecap | reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- Visibility: Reflection at heel
- Guarantee: Comes with a two-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Fit: Sport fit
- Features: Laces | extra pair of laces in different color | leather gear shift pad | OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam | padded tongue | slip resistance sole
- Material: Artificial Leather & Suede microfiber
- Available Colors: Black/White / Black/Neon Red / Black/Neon Yellow
- Style: Reinforced Motorcycle Shoes
- Anatomical insole.
- Anatomical ankle for correct posture of the foot.
- Padded tongue.
- OrthoLiteX40 insole: Specifically designed for its high-rebound and elastic qualities offering compression levels that are less than 5% over time, so the cushioning and fit never change inside the shoe, providing maximum comfort every time you put your shoes on. They’re also known for their lightweight nature and high breathability - thanks to the open-cell PU foam which is 95%-100% breathable. Furthermore, they’re washable and moisture-managing.
- Waterproofing: Hydratex Z-liner
- Reinforced heel.
- Reinforced toe.
- Injected ankle cup.
- Thermoformed protection: Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape wherever it’s placed in the footwear. The rider won't feel it but will benefits from the added safety element.
- Reflective strip at the heels to help riders be seen in low light, inclement weather, and at night.
These shoes fit in line with traditional sneakers and should be sized accordingly.
Why Choose REV'IT!?
Since 1995, the REV'IT! brand has embodied excellence in design, performance, and innovation.
By continuing to shape the standards of safety, comfort, and style in motorcycle clothing, REV'IT! has positioned itself as the leader in high-quality motorcycle clothing for people all over the world.
Why these Shoes are Yammie Approved:
✓ More Comfort! With a lightweight, ventilated, and well-constructed shoe that will keep you cool and ensures better comfort - right out of the box!
✓ Protection! Beneath all that style is proper foot protection. A reinforced heel, reinforced toe, injected ankle cup provide protection, durability, sturdiness, and abrasion resistance.
✓ Unmatched Looks! The attention to detail and stylized lines are guaranteed to turn some heads on and off your bike with the look and feel of your everyday sneakers but offering the protection of motorcycle-ready urban footwear.
✓ They’re Loaded with Features! Like Ortholite inserts for comfort, a visibility strip for safety, abrasion-resistant top-grain leather, perforations for ventilation, a 3D air mesh tongue, thermoformed protections on heel and toe, and an anatomical ankle for correct posture of the foot.
✓ Peace of Mind! Feel good knowing that these shoes come with a two-year manufacturer's limited warranty.