CUSTOMIZE YOUR ADVENTURE!
Get more bang for the buck and less hassle with the Vance & Hines 3 Round Twin Slash Slip-On Mufflers.
One of the best ways to quickly (and inexpensively) customize your Harley is to add a set of slip-on mufflers. With the twin slash 3-inch slip-on, you will get the benefit of increased performance and the bellowing, throaty growl of a Vance & Hines exhaust. In addition to the performance and sound, V&H fashioned a stylish look that's "blue-proof" thanks to full-coverage heat shields over the muffler bodies. Twin Slash slip-ons come with standard louvered core baffles, and optional quiet and competition baffles.
If you’re looking to add style and performance without breaking the bank - then look no further.
- Full Coverage Heat Shields
- 5" round muffler bodies shielded by 3" full-coverage heat shields
- 3-inch Round with Signature Twin Slash End Treatment
- Available in Chrome and Black Finish
- Signature twin-slash end treatment
- Sold as a pair
- Optional Quiet and Competition Baffles Available (sold separately)
- Proudly “Made in the USA”
- Note: Photos are shown with OEM accessory head pipe heat shields for reference only - shields for the head pipes are not included with the mufflers.
- Available Colors: Black / Chrome
- Manufacturer: Vance & Hines
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 16 x 8 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: 16861
- Harley-Davidson XL1200C Custom (2014-21)
- Harley-Davidson XL1200C Custom (2014-22)
- Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster (2014-21)
- Harley-Davidson XL1200CX Roadster (2014-22)
- Harley-Davidson XL1200T SuperLow (2014-21)
- Harley-Davidson XL1200T SuperLow (2014-22)
- Harley-Davidson XL1200V Seventy-Two (2014-21)
- Harley-Davidson XL1200V Seventy-Two (2014-22)
- Harley-Davidson XL1200X Forty-Eight (2014-21)
- Harley-Davidson XL1200X Forty-Eight (2014-22)
- Harley-Davidson XL883L SuperLow (2014-21)
- Harley-Davidson XL883L SuperLow (2014-22)
- Harley-Davidson XL883N Iron 883 (2014-21)
- Harley-Davidson XL883N Iron 883 (2014-22)
Why these Slip-On Mufflers are Yammie Approved:
✓ They Sound Awesome! Thanks to the bellowing, throaty growl provided by the Vance & Hines exhaust.
✓ They Look Awesome! Thanks to the signature twin-slash end treatment available in Chrome and Black Finish.
✓ Super Fast Install! The typical installation time takes only about 30 minutes for DIYers using traditional hand tools.
✓ They Give You Options! Get that gutsy sound and great value with units designed to replace your stock exhaust.
✓ They’re Expertly Made! Feel good knowing that these slip-ons are made with pride in the U.S.A!