FUNCTIONALITY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The Vortex Rear Stand is the perfect, strong yet lightweight workhorse for all of your rear-end lifting needs.
Change a tire, lube or tighten your chain, snap a sexy photo with the kickstand up, or just pick the back wheel up because you're bored! Complete with dual-bearing wheels, thick powder-coated tubing that reduces flex, and a compact design that breaks down for easy transport. Laser-cut spool lift plates have adjustable width to fit virtually all sportbikes on the market that have rear spools.
If you’re looking for absolute quality at an affordable price point, the Vortex Rear Stand is the lift for you.
- Dual sealed bearing wheels.
- Oversized 4.25” quad wheels.
- Heavy-duty steel tube design.
- Break down design for easy storage and transport.
- The pivot angle allows for easy lifting.
- Plastic glide plates help protect tubing.
- Compact design so the stand is not in your way.
- Laser-cut spool lifter plates.
- Adjustable width.
- Universal fitment for virtually all sportbikes.
- Optional Vortex Padded Lifters available (sold separately)
- Weight: 13.45 Lbs.
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.00 x 16.50 x 5.00 Inches
- Available Colors: Black
- Type: Motorcycle Stand
- Brand: Vortex
- Manufacturers Part Number: ST901
Why these Stands are Yammie Approved:
✓ Rigid Construction! Heavy gauge steel adds stability for working on your bike.
✓ It’s Built to Last! Made with highly durable materials to offer premium quality for exceptional wear resistance.
✓ Great Functionality! Provided by adjustable width to fit virtually all sportbikes on the market that have rear spools installed on the swingarm.
✓ Great Stability! Provided by quad bearing wheels for super stable, easy lifting.