PROTECT YOUR RIDE!
If you’re looking to protect your bike, then the Vortex V3 2.0 Frame Sliders are for you!
Frame sliders are a revolution in safety for your bike. Not only are the molded impact pucks formed from a special energy-absorbing material, the 2.0 Frame Sliders also feature Vortex's Controlled Flexion Areas. These specially designed flex points are meant to bend in the event of an extreme impact instead of transferring that energy to the bike, sacrificing themselves in a last-ditch effort to prevent catastrophic damage to your frame.
Best of all, there’s no cutting or modification required.
Each kit is made to fit specific bike models and requires no extra parts to assemble this product when purchased. Strong aluminum elements (alloy class 2017) ensure that the whole protection system will stand up to the toughest conditions.
Vortex's V3 2.0 Frame Sliders can be fixed to your bike's frame in an afternoon and can turn an otherwise costly tip over into a nonevent.
- No cutting or modification is required.
- Includes all necessary hardware.
- Made of highly durable material which absorbs the energy in case of fall and allows a safe decrease of speed.
- Precision-made CNC machined aluminum construction.
- Anodized matte black finish to avoid corrosion.
- Controlled Flexion Areas are designed to ensure the sliders bend to reduce the force transmitted to the bike.
- Molded impact pucks are made from special energy-absorbing material.
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Proudly “Made in the U.S.A”.
- (2) Black puck
- (2) Black slider
- (2) Washer
- (2) Black bar
- (2) Black caps
- (2) 10mm-1.50 x 55mm Socket head bolt
- (2) Sleeve (assorted sizes)
- (2) 10mm-1.25 x 80mm Socket head bolt
- Easy-to-read Instructions
- Kawasaki Z800: 2013-2016
Why these Kits are Yammie Approved:
✓ High-Quality Construction! They’re precision-made from CNC machined aluminum with an anodized matte black finish to avoid corrosion.
✓ They Protect Your Bike! Great for preventing damage from driveway tip-overs and low-speed crashes to protect your frame.
✓ They Look Great! Adds aesthetic value with a kit that offers a clean look when installed.
✓ Great Functionality! Thanks to the design and materials chosen, the protection system bends in exactly defined positions so no force is put on the frame of the motorcycle or on the engine body.
✓ Basic Installation! Most riders will be able to put these on in a matter of minutes using only common hand tools with no extra parts necessary to assemble the product.