The X-903 is X-Lite's new top-of-the-range touring, full-face helmet developed from a completely renewed approach in concept, design, and manufacturing.
Currently available in composite fiber, it has three outer shell sizes which enable this helmet to have the smallest overall profile and still maintain true sizing.
The Ultra-wide visor has tilting functionality which allows for greater coverage from the Anti-fog Pinlock®, reduces the risk of unwanted opening/closing of the visor, as well as creating a better seal to keep out dust and water.
An innovative quick visor assembly mechanism, (Magnetic Visor Assembly-MVA) allows for fast and precise positioning of the visor, making removing and replacing much easier.
Using their racing knowledge and experience, X-Lite has used Carbon Fitting Comfort padding with net construction to assist the movement of air around the head while the carbon filaments act as thermo-regulators, thus keeping the rider's head as comfortable as possible.
Nolan's Emergency Release System (NERS) allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn, by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves. The top liner is equipped with a Liner Positioning Control (LPC) which allows the adjustment of the helmet on the head by moving the helmet up on the forehead. Add to these features the VPS internal adjustable sunscreen, and renewed easy-fit N-Com® predisposition, and you have the perfect luxury touring helmet in the X-903.
- Three outer shell sizes to accommodate sizes: XS-M/L/XL-XXL
- Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS) for the quick, safe release of cheek pads for emergency responders
- Ultra-wide visor with visor mechanism tilting function
- Pinlock fog-resistant inner visor with silicone-sealed profile (FSB)
- VPS Sunscreen-Lexan™, scratch-resistant and fog-resistant treated, UV 400, and adjustable in multiple positions
- Innovative adjustable head pad (Liner Positioning Control - LPC)
- Breath deflector
- Cheek pads with removable inner foam to further facilitate washing
- Molded polystyrene cheek pad inner linings for precise fitting of fabric inner cheek pads, earphone housings for the N-Com communication system
- High-quality finish
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards